Oven roasted pork tenderloins give fajitas a new twist, while skillet-sizzled onions and peppers maintain the classic flavors.
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol105 mg
- Sodium447 mg
- Total Carbohydrate20 g
- Protein36 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 , about 12 oz. each
1-1/2 cup prepared fajita marinade
16 flour tortillas, warmed
3 onions, finely sliced
3 green bell peppers, cored, finely sliced
- Place tenderloins in large resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard leftover marinade. Pat tenderloins dry and place in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast tenderloins 20 to 25 minutes or until done (internal temp 160°F).
- When meat is almost done cooking, add peppers and onions to skillet and sauté until slightly browned.
- Warm tortillas by placing on paper plate with damp paper towel. Warm 5 at a time for about 13 seconds.
- Slice tenderloins into strips and place down middle of tortillas. Add onions and peppers and fold in sides of fajita to close.