Quick Biscuits a la King
- Total Fat26 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium1290 mg
- Total Carbohydrate50 g
- Protein21 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup celery, sliced
3 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves, dried
1-1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
4 ounce mushroom pieces and stems, drained
2 ounce pimentos, drained, diced
- Bake biscuits according to directions on can.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. While stirring, add bell pepper and celery and cook for 1 minute.
- Add flour, bouillon and thyme, cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- While stirring constantly, gradually add milk, cooking until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast, peas, mushrooms and pimientos. Cook until heated thorough.
- Split biscuits and serve chicken mixture over biscuit halves.