Introduce Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips to a touch of Asia with spicy garlic, hot ginger, and long grain rice. It’s a meal for the nose and mouth. Recipe provided by SheKnows.
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol120 mg
- Sodium930 mg
- Total Carbohydrate39 g
- Protein44 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
3 cup long grain rice, cooked
2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup green onion, sliced
1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, peeled, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup egg substitute
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, prepare Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips according to skillet package directions. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same skillet, add vegetable oil and cook onions, green peppers and carrots for 1-2 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir 30 seconds longer. Stir in rice and soy sauce; reduce heat to medium. Add egg substitute and cook, stirring occasionally, until set.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook just until heated through. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.