Quick Flame Grilled Chicken with Warm Bean Vegetable Salad
- Total Fat13 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium1170 mg
- Total Carbohydrate39 g
- Protein34 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 cup rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup vegetable stock
2 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon scallions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon miso paste, white
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon sugar
8 ounce edamame, cooked and drained
8 ounce navy beans, canned and drained
8 ounce garbanzo beans, canned and drained
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
1/4 cup hijiki seaweed, hydrated, drained, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon Thai chili pepper, seeded, minced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, julienne cut
4 cup bok choy, trimmed
1 cup red bell pepper, julienne cut
- Prepare miso-scallion dressing by combining until smooth, vinegar, vegetable stock, sesame oil, scallions, miso paste, soy sauce and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the bean salad by combining edamame, navy beans, garbanzo beans, cilantro, mint, seaweed, Thai chili pepper and sesame seeds. Slowly drizzle dressing into bean salad, gently incorporating to moisten the salad to taste.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- In skillet, add olive oil and ginger; sauté for 2 minutes. Add bok choy and red pepper; sauté until wilted and tender, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- To Assemble: Plate about 1 cup cooked bok choy sauté, add bean salad over wilted greens and lay chicken over beans. If desired, garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs.