Quick Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry
- Total Fat6 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium880 mg
- Total Carbohydrate50 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup rice
8 ounce pineapple chunks
3/4 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
4 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon cooking oil
2 medium carrots, julienne strips about 1 cup
6 ounce frozen pea pods
1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; combine with additional juice to make 1 1/4 cups. Mix juice, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch and brown sugar in bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir-fry carrots for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in juice mixture, pineapple, pea pods and red pepper. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Continue stirring 2 minutes more. Stir in Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips and heat through.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice.