Rosemary Garlic Beef Tri-Tip
- Total Fat19 g
- Cholesterol99 mg
- Sodium239 mg
- Total Carbohydrate46 g
- Protein36 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 , (1 1/2 to 2-lb.)
2 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 small red potatoes, halved
2 medium bell peppers, cut into eighths
2 medium sweet onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; press half onto beef. Combine remaining seasoning with oil and vegetables in large bowl; toss.
- Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan. Add vegetables to pan. Roast, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes for medium rare (internal temp 135°F) or 40 to 45 minutes for medium doneness (internal temp 150°F).
- Transfer beef to board; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10°F.)
- Increase oven temperature to 475°F. Remove peppers from roasting pan. Continue roasting potatoes and onions 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Carve roast across the grain. Serve with vegetables.