Crispy chicken nuggets stand upright in a bed of refried beans and other nacho plate essentials. Your kid’s new favorite is ready in an instant.
Skyscraper Nacho Bowls
- Total Fat25 g
- Cholesterol55 mg
- Sodium1450 mg
- Total Carbohydrate46 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup refried beans
1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend
1/2 cup salsa
32 tortilla chips
- Prepare Chicken Nuggets according to package directions. Reserve hot.
- Heat refried beans in microwave and spread 1/2 cup into 4 separate bowls.
- Top the beans with 1 T. each of cheese and salsa. Randomly plunge 5 Chicken Nuggets and 8 tortilla chips into each bowl, both sticking up like spears or skyscrapers.
- Spoon remaining 1 T. salsa over each bowl and then sprinkle with remaining 1 T. of cheese.