A taste of the South is what you’ll get when you toss BBQ flavors into the slow cooker with Tyson® Boneless Skinless Thighs. An easy-to-make meal with melt-in-your-mouth tenderness.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol120 mg
- Sodium1130 mg
- Total Carbohydrate37 g
- Protein33 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoon Creole mustard
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken thighs and stir to coat.
- Cook on low for approximately 5 hours or until done (internal temp. 180°F).