Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Total Fatnull g
- Cholesterolnull mg
- Sodiumnull mg
- Total Carbohydratenull g
- Proteinnull g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounce cream cheese Ingredient
16 ounce white pasteurized recipe cheese product
1/4 cup prepared buffalo sauce
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1.5 pound Tyson® Individually Frozen Chicken Breast Portions
- Heat your slow cooker (2-4 quart) on low and pour all ingredients inside minus cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In the sauce, gently pull apart the chicken breasts using either two forks or tongs into shredded pieces.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted and top with mozzarella.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips.