Big buffalo flavor is the perfect complement to the big game. Toss boneless thighs and some seasoning into the slow cooker, and let it do the work. Perfectly tender. Perfectly easy to make.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Thighs
- Total Fat26 g
- Cholesterol175 mg
- Sodium760 mg
- Total Carbohydrate22 g
- Protein48 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
2 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoon white vinegar
4 hamburger buns
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Set heat to low and cook 6-8 hours.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and serve on buns.