Southwest Chicken Casserole
- Total Fat28 g
- Cholesterol145 mg
- Sodium2000 mg
- Total Carbohydrate45 g
- Protein55 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 corn tortillas, cut into 1" pieces
4 ounce Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
4 ounce green chilies, diced
1 can chili with beans
1 onion, diced
3/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan combine soups, broth, green chilies, onion, canned chili and salsa. Heat thoroughly for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and tortillas. Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake 45 minutes longer.