The classic stir-fry gets spiced up with sriracha and simplified with Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips. Recipe provided by SheKnows.
Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Total Fat7 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium1390 mg
- Total Carbohydrate86 g
- Protein36 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1-1/2 cup Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, cut into chunks
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
16 ounce frozen broccoli stir-fry
3 cup rice, cooked
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, make soy sauce mixture by combining soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and hoisin and sriracha sauces in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large lightly oiled wok or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen stir-fry vegetable mixture and Grilled & Ready chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes or until desired tenderness of vegetables is reached.
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce mixture to coat evenly.
- Serve over cooked rice.