Fresh, sun-kissed arugula and sun-dried tomatoes provide juicy relief from warm, spicy chicken breast.
Spicy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipe
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol95 mg
- Sodium700 mg
- Total Carbohydrate46 g
- Protein44 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 pieces Focaccia bread, split
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic
1 ounce Swiss cheese
12 sun dried tomatoes
2 cups Arugula
3 dashes kosher salt, enough to cover chicken
3 dashes black pepper, enough to cover chicken
1 pinch cayenne pepper, to season chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a well oiled skillet on medium-high heat.
- Pound chicken until thin, season both sides of the chicken with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Place well seasoned chicken filets face down and brown about 5-6 minutes turning once. When chicken is fully cooked remove and set aside.
- Next take the split focaccia bread and place on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and garlic to taste.
- Place bread in oven for 3-5 minutes until warm and lightly toasted.
- Place chicken on the toasted bread, add a slice of swiss cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and arugula. Close sandwich and serve with chips and a pickle.