Any'tizers® Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites are a great way to add some heft — and spice — to the usual chopped salad.This version also includes Mexican-inspired ingredients.
Spicy Chicken Chop Chop Salad
- Total Fat16 g
- Cholesterol40 mg
- Sodium1060 mg
- Total Carbohydrate27 g
- Protein17 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 cup low fat ranch dressing
1/8 cup mild red enchilada sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 package mixed greens
9-1/2 ounces broccoli slaw mix
3 ounces green cabbage, finely shredded
1 red bell pepper, julienne
2 ounces frozen corn kernels, cooked, cooled
1/2 white onion, julienne
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Prepare with Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style) according to package directions.
- In a small bowl whisk ranch dressing, enchilada sauce and lime juice until smooth.
- Toss greens, broccoli slaw, cabbage, red pepper, corn and onions with the Ranch dressing sauce.
- To assemble: Place tossed greens on each plate, top with 3 Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style). Top with cilantro.