Roll tender, shredded chicken breast, cream cheese, crisp peppers, and spicy cayenne for a party platter, and finger food, favorite.
Spicy Chicken Roll-Ups
- Total Fat5 g
- Cholesterol30 mg
- Sodium220 mg
- Total Carbohydrate9 g
- Protein9 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 cup chicken broth
6 flour tortillas, 6 inch
1/2 cup cream cheese with garden vegetables, softened
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- Simmer Tyson chicken breasts in broth for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F). Drain and cool slightly. Using 2 forks shred chicken, or cut into thin slices.
- Soften tortillas by placing on a microwave safe plate and covering with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within 1/2" of the edges. Sprinkle evenly with garlic salt and cayenne. Top evenly with chicken and red bell pepper. Press lightly to flatten
- Roll tortilla tightly. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.