Simple, spicy sauce covers fresh, tender wings to create a hearty snack that hits the spot.
Spicy Chicken Wings
- Total Fat48 g
- Cholesterol180 mg
- Sodium720 mg
- Total Carbohydrate8 g
- Protein58 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
8 Fresh Chicken Wings, fresh
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
4 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut off wing tips and discard. Cut remaining wing into two parts at the joint. Dry wings with a paper towel. Place wings in large plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and mix well. Add sauce to wings and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake wings, turning once, for 35 minutes or until done (internal temp. 170°F), and the edges begin to crisp.