It’s chicken in pie crust, but it’s no chicken pot pie. This version’s loaded with Colby Jack and cream cheese, with spinach and artichoke baked right in. Recipe provided by The Sweet Sensations, finalist in a Grilled & Ready® product recipe contest.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pie
- Total Fat11 g
- Cholesterol35 mg
- Sodium580 mg
- Total Carbohydrate14 g
- Protein14 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 package low fat cream cheese, 8-oz., softened
1/4 cup Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 can artichoke hearts, 14-oz., drained, chopped
1 package frozen chopped spinach, 10-oz., thawed, drained
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
2 frozen pie crusts, thawed
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
1 green bell pepper, red and yellow slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Colby Jack cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onions.
- Divide the mixture between the pie crusts and top with Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips and finish with shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 40-45 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
- For added color, top with sliced bell pepper strips before serving.