Meat and potatoes get skewered with squash and whatever else you can imagine before getting grilled up.
Steak and Potato Kabobs
- Total Fat7 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium724 mg
- Total Carbohydrate43 g
- Protein28 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 pound , cut 1-inch thick
8 bamboo skewers
1 pound potato, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
2 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
3/4 cup sauce
2 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat grill to medium. Soak eight 8-inch bamboo skewers in water 20-30 minutes. Cut steak into 1 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine steak sauce and garlic in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs, uncovered and turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness (internal temp 150°F to 160°F); brush with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.