Fresh fruit gives this salad a refreshing lightness, and Grilled & Ready® chicken gives it a refreshing prep time.
Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad
- Total Fat12 g
- Cholesterol60 mg
- Sodium890 mg
- Total Carbohydrate16 g
- Protein28 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
9 ounce Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
6 ounce baby spinach, chopped
12 ounce strawberries, sliced
1 cup light balsamic vinaigrette, divided
1-1/2 ounce pecans
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Combine romaine, spinach and strawberries in bowl and toss to coat with about 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette.
- Arrange salad mixture onto plates.
- Top salad evenly with chicken and pecans.
- Drizzle the top of each salad with remaining balsamic vinaigrette.