Seasonal summer vegetables mix together to form a light, yet hearty, meal. The veggies make it fresh. Grilled & Ready® chicken makes it filling. Ready in 10 minutes. Recipe provided by “From Our Tummies to Yours”
Summer Chicken Wraps
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium960 mg
- Total Carbohydrate48 g
- Protein30 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1-1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
3 stalk celery, chopped
1 salt, to taste
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 olive oil, to taste
2 lemons, juiced
6 spinach tortillas
- Prepare Grilled & Ready chicken according to package directions. Chop into small pieces.
- Combine the cilantro, tomatoes, celery, chicken and seasonings together in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice to desired moistness.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, warm fresh tortillas, fill and roll tortillas.