A classic chicken pot pie, sized up for the whole family. Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet forms into a deliciously flaky crust, while Grilled & Ready® diced chicken breast gives you a hearty bite. Inspired by a recipe created by Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien.
Super-Sized Kickin Chicken Pot Pie
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol35 mg
- Sodium910 mg
- Total Carbohydrate24 g
- Protein15 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
6 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
2 can fat free cream of celery condensed soup
1 package Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Add thawed vegetables and soup. Mix well and transfer to the baking pan.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Place dough over the contents of the baking pan and carefully stretch to cover.
- Bake until dough is fully cooked and golden brown, 12-15 minutes.