Ground ginger, garlic, honey, and soy sauce create a sweet and tangy marinade that brings out the juicy flavors in grilled butterfly loin chops. Perfect for a cookout, even better as leftovers.
Sweet Ginger Pork Chops
- Total Fat32 g
- Cholesterol105 mg
- Sodium1492 mg
- Total Carbohydrate36 g
- Protein42 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Prick Tyson® pork chops with fork. Rub each chop with ginger and garlic. Combine soy sauce, honey and butter in resealable plastic bag. Add chops and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Set up grill for indirect cooking: For gas grill, preheat all burners on high. Turn one burner off; place food over "off" burner. Reset remaining burner(s) to medium. Close lid. For charcoal grill, arrange hot coals around outer edge of grill; place disposable pan in open space; place food over open area. Close lid. Heat to medium.
- Bring chops to room temperature before grilling.
- Remove chops from marinade. Place leftover marinade in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Place chops over drip pan, cover and grill about 30 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F). Turn chops and baste with leftover marinade every 10 minutes.