An exotic mix of spicy Asian flavors make for the perfect marinade to gametime chicken wings. For the perfect kick, marinate chicken overnight.
Taste of Asia Honey Lime Chicken Wings
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol89 mg
- Sodium145 mg
- Total Carbohydrate3 g
- Protein13 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
3 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon lime juice
3 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
1-1/2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
1 gingerroot, 1-inch fresh piece, peeled
2 clove garlic
- Cut off wing tips; discard. Cut remaining wing into two parts at joint.
- In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except chicken. Process until smooth. Place marinade and chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil. Add chicken; brush generously with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake wings, turning once, 30 to 40 minutes or until done (internal temp 180°F) and a deep golden brown.