Thai Grilled Chicken Coconut Curry Soup
- Total Fat12 g
- Cholesterol50 mg
- Sodium960 mg
- Total Carbohydrate13 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
22 ounce Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, thawed
1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed, cut in half crosswise
1/2 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 cup shallot, thinly sliced
1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 clove garlic, minced
1-1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
2 Roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
2-1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
6 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
13-1/2 ounce light coconut milk
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon fish sauce
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add snow peas and cook for 30 seconds. Remove snow peas from pan with a slotted spoon, place in a bowl, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add all of the spices, tomatoes, and curry paste to the pan and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth to pan and bring to a boil. Add coconut milk, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, snow peas, sugar and fish sauce to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro, red pepper flakes and serve.