Thai Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Vegetables
- Total Fat5 g
- Cholesterol63 mg
- Sodium1329 mg
- Total Carbohydrate12 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 , 3/4 to 1 lb.
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 6 to 8 pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 6 to 8 pieces
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, brown sugar, jalapeño, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in medium bowl. Reserve 4 tablespoons soy mixture for basting vegetables; set aside. Put remainder of soy mixture and tenderloin in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot. Remove pork from marinade; discard leftover marinade.
- Grill pork 8 to 10 minutes per side or until done (internal temp 155° F).
- Brush vegetables with reserved soy mixture and grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until tender and starting to brown.
- Slice tenderloin into 3/4-inch slices. Fan slices around outside edge of serving platter; place grilled vegetables in center.