Warm Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Total Fat11 g
- Cholesterol30 mg
- Sodium1470 mg
- Total Carbohydrate105 g
- Protein28 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Strips
1 cup water
1 cup white rice, instant, uncooked
3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, nonfat
8 flour tortillas, 10-in., warmed
2 cup lettuce, shredded
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup croutons, small and seasoned; (optional)
- Rinse chicken to remove ice glaze.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and done (internal temp 170°F).
- Add water and bring to boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in salad dressing.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken and rice mixture, lettuce, tomatoes and croutons. Fold in sides of tortilla and then roll up.