Chicken-flavored rice enlivens classic spinach salad with its rich textures and hearty flavors. Grilled & Ready® chicken strips add a dose of savory, giving your meal a full flavor profile.
Warm Spinach and Rice Salad with Chicken
- Total Fat16 g
- Cholesterol95 mg
- Sodium1930 mg
- Total Carbohydrate36 g
- Protein44 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 box chicken flavor rice
1/3 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
4 cup fresh spinach
2 plum tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup ripe olives, pitted, halved
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions. Set aside.
- Combine hot cooked rice with salad dressing reserving 2 tablespoons, spinach, tomatoes and olives; toss until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Place rice mixture on individual serving plates; top with sliced chicken. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.