Grilled & Ready® chicken cuts prep time way down for this spicy southwestern baked dish featuring orzo, tomato and green chili.
White Cheddar Chicken Quesadilla
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol40 mg
- Sodium580 mg
- Total Carbohydrate13 g
- Protein24 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 cup zucchini, diced
2 whole wheat tortillas, 8-inch
1 cup low fat white cheddar cheese, grated
1 salsa, optional
1 guacamole, optional
- In a large non-stick skillet add olive oil and warm over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini and sauté until tender. Remove vegetables from heat; set aside and keep warm.
- In same pan prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips according to package directions. Remove from heat; set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium and place the whole wheat tortilla in skillet. Place 1/2 of cheese, vegetables and chicken strips on one half of the tortilla. Fold tortilla over ingredients. Warm for a minute and then flip and continue to warm until cheese melts. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole if desired.