Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Total Fat9 g
- Cholesterol55 mg
- Sodium610 mg
- Total Carbohydrate48 g
- Protein31 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
8 ounce linguine pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoon chicken broth
1/2 cup roasted red peppers, bite-sized pieces
1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained
2 green onions, thinly sliced
3 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare linguine in large pot according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Grilled & Ready chicken, garlic and chicken broth and cook according to package directions.
- Place hot pasta, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, basil and pepper flakes in pasta pot.
- Over low heat, toss to mix well. Add cheese; toss.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates. Place chicken over pasta and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.