Chicken Caprese Salad with Cucumbers: Spring mix lettuce topped with Tyson Black Pepper & Herb Strips, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh mozzarella cheese and basil/garlic vinaigrette.
Chicken Caprese Salad with Cucumbers
- Total Fatnull g
- Cholesterolnull mg
- Sodiumnull mg
- Total Carbohydratenull g
- Proteinnull g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 cups spring mix lettuce
2 cups diced cucumbers
1 ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
1 ball fresh Mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
½ - 1 cup basil & garlic vinaigrette, see recipe below
½ cup fresh basil
2 tablespoons freshly chopped garlic
¼ cup white wine vinegar
1 cup olive oil
- Heat chicken according to package instructions.
- While heating the chicken; blend the basil, garlic, vinegar and honey in a food processor or blender. Slowly pour in the oil until pureed well, set aside.
- Layer the lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes and cheese on a serving platter or in a serving bowl. Top with the chicken and serve with the dressing.
- *Chef's tip: for a fast-fresh option to the dressing, purchase your favorite basil and garlic vinaigrette at your local grocery.