Aromatic garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan add a welcome dimension to this Italian favorite. Make it in less than 15 minutes with Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks.
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol115 mg
- Sodium1390 mg
- Total Carbohydrate56 g
- Protein46 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks
1 cup pasta sauce, prepared; chunky style
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 cups spaghetti, cooked
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare chicken according to package directions; keep warm.
- Add pasta sauce and garlic in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide pasta among plates and top with hot pasta sauce and chicken; top with cheese.