Aromatic garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan add a welcome dimension to this Italian favorite. Make it in less than 15 minutes with Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast.
- Total Fat12 g
- Cholesterol135 mg
- Sodium1700 mg
- Total Carbohydrate59 g
- Protein44 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 cup pasta sauce, prepared; chunky style
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 cups spaghetti, cooked
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare chicken according to package directions; keep warm.
- Add pasta sauce and garlic in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide pasta among plates and top with hot pasta sauce and chicken; top with cheese.