Protein-packed made with kale, hard boiled eggs, steamed vegetables, nuts, and Grilled & Ready® chicken. Looks like a snack, but with 29g of protein per serving, it’s definitely a meal.
Paleo Grilled Cobb Salad
- Total Fat26 g
- Cholesterol240 mg
- Sodium590 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19 g
- Protein29 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 eggs, hard boiled, rough chopped
1 yellow squash
1 cup butternut squash, prepackaged, peeled, diced
8 cup kale medley, prepackaged kale, spinach, chard, shredded carrots
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup pecans, roasted, rough chopped
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® chicken according to package directions.
- Boil eggs and set aside until ready to assemble salad.
- Cut both ends off the zucchini and yellow squash and then slice each in half lengthwise. Grill the halves, flesh side down on a hot grill for approximately 6-8 min on each side. Remove the grilled vegetables from the grill and roughly chop each separately. Reserve warm.
- Steam the butternut squash in the microwave according to package directions.
- Place the baby kale medley in a mixing bowl, add olive oil and gently toss to evenly combine.
- Portion dressed baby kale onto 4 dinner bowls. Top each with equal parts of chicken strips, warm zucchini, warm squash, warm butternut squash, chopped egg and pecans.