A pot of tasty penne pasta, seasoned vegetables, and Fresh Trimmed Chicken Breast Tenderloins, tossed together to form a delicious–and quick–way to feed the entire family.
Reunion Chicken Pasta Salad
- Total Fat13 g
- Cholesterol175 mg
- Sodium530 mg
- Total Carbohydrate53 g
- Protein81 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 , 7 to 8 pieces
1 pound penne pasta, uncooked
1 bag frozen bean and carrot mixture, 1-lb.
2 cups broccoli florets, frozen
1 package mushrooms, fresh and sliced; 8-oz.
2 tomatoes, diced
3/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 garlic cloves , minced, optional
- Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Blend oil, vinegar, salt, basil, oregano and garlic in a medium bowl.
- In large deep pot, cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables after 8 minutes. Return to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high. Add chicken. Cook and stir 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is browned and done (internal temp 170°F).
- Combine pasta, vegetables, chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes in a very large bowl; mix well. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.