Sweet and sour sauce brings a familiar Asian flair to this meal. Quicker, and tastier, than takeout.
Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol48 mg
- Sodium1076 mg
- Total Carbohydrate48 g
- Protein15 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2-1/2 cup broccoli florets, about 8-oz.
2/3 cup water
1 can baby corn, 15-oz., drained
2/3 cup bottled thick sweet and sour sauce
1/3 cup cashews
4 cup white rice, cooked; hot
- Remove protective ice glaze from frozen tenderloins by holding under lukewarm running water about 1 minute. Pat dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium; add chicken; cover and cook, turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and done (internal temp 170°F). Remove chicken to plate; cover and keep warm.
- Add broccoli and water to skillet; cover immediately and cook 3 minutes over medium heat. Add chicken (and any accumulated juices), corn, and sweet and sour sauce to skillet. Heat thoroughly. Stir in cashews.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over cooked rice.