Chunks of pineapple, oranges, and pepper, pierced in skewers and grilled to perfection. Enjoy a medley of tastes and flavors inspired by the Hawaiian sunset.
Zesty Island Chicken Kabobs
- Total Fat4 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium1790 mg
- Total Carbohydrate80 g
- Protein35 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 small orange, cut into wedges
3/4 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
1 bag Boil-in-Bag Rice
- Preheat grill to medium. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Thread chicken, orange, pineapple, red bell pepper and green bell pepper alternately onto four (10-inch) skewers. Brush teriyaki sauce over kabobs.
- Grill kabobs, turning once and brushing occasionally with teriyaki sauce, 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F).
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Keep hot.
- Serve kabobs over a bed of hot rice.